Dark, moody walls are all the rage right now. I fell into the trend accidentally when we moved into our home which already had cloudy black walls painted in the bedroom. After being in our home for a year and a half, I admittedly haven’t taken full advantage of all the design possibilities this room holds. (I have taken full advantage of the great sleep I get with my dark walls, however.) But, it’s time to up my design game.
Here are some ideas I’m playing with? Which one do you like?
- PALE PINK AGATE Credenza by Emanuela Carratoni
- DAHILIAS IN PERIWINKLE Pillow by Joy Laforme
- NINA IN PINK Pillow by Khristian Howell
- JOUER IN PINK Pillow by Khristian Howell
- UNE FEMME IN BLUE Duvet by Khristian Howell
- BIG SMOKE Framed Wall Art by Eric Fan
- TECHNO CIRCUIT Credenza by Holli Zollinger
- ZEBRINI TRIBAL MAMBO Pillow by Holli Zollinger
- CALISSI LIGHT Pillow by Holli Zollinger
- ZEBRINI FLORAL MAMBO Duvet by Holli Zollinger