Rise and shine sleepy bears! It’s time to awaken from our winter hibernation, crawl out of our caves, and stop and smell the roses. It’s spring–at long last!! We’ve made it! Not sure about y’all, but we’re ready to break out the florals, don pastels, and spruce up our homes accordingly.
Not only does floral add a punch of color and instantly brighten up your home, but it allows you to bring the beautiful outdoors in. And if perhaps you are more of a modern minimalist and this kind of big bold floral is too much for you, check back next week for a guide on how to pull off an understated muted floral look.
Shop this post:
- Floral Forrest Red Print by Joy Laforme
- Bed of Pink Roses Duvet by Julia da Rocha
- Synesthete Tray by Jacqueline Maldonado
- Wandering in Dreamland Clock by Lisa Argyropoulos
- Floral Tribe Collection 5 Framed Art by Hadley Hutton
- Sun Faded Floral Pillow in Lavender by Joy Laforme
- Watercolor Paisley Purple Pillow by Jacqueline Maldonado